AmigaActive (1597/2143)

From:Alan Bailey
Date:24 May 2000 at 19:42:46
Subject:Re: The Worlds biggest Amiga games company? :)

Hello Samuel

On 24-May-00, you wrote:

>> They are most likely on the list under assumed identities.
>
> Unlikely, the amount of an ear-bashing they have received on here
> over
> the last couple of months (and no doubt on AFB too) and on the
> Amiga.org forums (I warned people off of using them after someone
> asked how reliable they were).
>
> If they are on here, i would have expected myself and anyone else who
> bad mouthed them to have received a very nasty email off of them by
> now, and we havnt.

That would not be a good idea on their part, the rep they have already
is bad enough if they bad mouthed anybody they would just show everyone
else what they are like which in turn means even less people to rip off.

By the way, i think they need a new proof reader for the Pulse, the
spelling is terrible, not that mine is any better.

One thing i did like about Alive was them stressing that the Pulse
(Probably called that coz it aint got a hertbeat) had a nice new
colour front cover, but they did'nt mention it was one colour.

Regards

Alan - ICQ:#42618074# AIM:#AlanB1973# URL:#http://redsquare.cjb.net#

Why did they call it XXXX? - Because Australians can't spell 'BEER'

Remember the good 'ol days